Oath Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oath Keeper Website

HomepageHomepage  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Abhi

Our users have posted a total of 755 messages in 130 subjects

The Project of Playing the List

Go down 
+4
SecretofMana
Puzzle
Bowers1616
Dapimpmasta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dapimpmasta
Dapimpmasta

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Card Sheets
Character:
Hit Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue0/0The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Action Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue0/0The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Project of Playing the List Empty
PostSubject: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:52 am

Ok, Pimp here, im addin a music player to the site from my site, all members that have not contributed may post 5 of their fav songs here, and i will add them in the playlist.

Rules: None XD
Back to top Go down
Bowers1616
Admin
Bowers1616

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Card Sheets
Character: Samus
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 am

Back to top Go down
Dapimpmasta
Dapimpmasta

Card Sheets
Character:
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Sry   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:41 pm

the first four are fine but the last one is not american, in which is a dutch metal band, the site i am using is a american publisher so foreign may not always make it and its not a very known band, lol wikipedia doesnt even no them sry
Back to top Go down
Bowers1616
Admin
Bowers1616

Card Sheets
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm

It's not dutch metal....it's dutch darkcore lol. Fine. Switch the last one for hm... "Disturbed - Land of Confusion" or "System of A Down - Suger:. Up to you. ADD ONE OF THEM NAO! lulz
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Card Sheets
Character: Luigi
Hit Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue25/25The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Action Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue12/6The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (12/6)

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

im sprung-T-pain
la factoria ft eddy lover - perdoname
shawty lo - foolish remix
in the end - linkin park
ding dong song - gunther <---- for the lulz Razz
Back to top Go down
SecretofMana

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:12 am

Hey, I can get my songs in here too, right? Member of the chat and all 8D

1. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi -- Radiohead
2. Kim & Jessie -- M83
3. Kids -- MGMT
4. Mistaken For Strangers -- The National
5. Oxford Comma -- Vampire Weekend

: D
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Card Sheets
Character: Luigi
Hit Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue25/25The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Action Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue12/6The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (12/6)

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 am

i dont know none of those songs mana XD but thx for giving songs to our playlist
Back to top Go down
SecretofMana

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 am

Of course you don't. They're all alternative, indie music.
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 am

Forte Minor - Right Now

and uhhhh all i can think of
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chibi
Admin
Mr.Chibi

Number of posts : 143

Card Sheets
Character: Link
Hit Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue17/27The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (17/27)
Action Points:
The Project of Playing the List Left_bar_bleue5/12The Project of Playing the List Empty_bar_bleue  (5/12)

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:12 am

I got like 15 request Razz choose your pick lmao hope you enjoy my song give ya the groove to move and rush lol good luck finding these :3

1)Chaos - Mute Math
2)Start The Game Up - Tune Up!
3)The Race - DJ Eion
4)The End of Time - Darwin & Entity
5)Snow Storm - Farcus
6)Always Hardcore - Scooter
7)Make U Move - Dj E-Maxx
8)Love Message - DJ Klubbingman
9)Everyday - DK Roberto K
10)Mystique Colors - Vincent De Moor
11)Lucid - Phynn
12)Because of You - DarkAlbedo
13)Here We Go - Alex Trackone
14)Only One - The Judge
15)Over 9000 (remix) - DJ Gotcha <-- lmao XD
Back to top Go down
Dapimpmasta
Dapimpmasta

Card Sheets
Character:
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:03 pm

sry guys taking the playlist down seems everyone doesnt appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Bowers1616
Admin
Bowers1616

Card Sheets
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm

D:! NOES!
Back to top Go down
Fauxhawk
Advisor
Fauxhawk

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Card Sheets
Character:
Hit Points:
Action Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 pm

If I had to submit my music, you'd all be calling me an old man.
Back to top Go down
sam-MUNCHA

sam-MUNCHA

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm

lol faux...mine the exact opposite
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/iron55
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Project of Playing the List   The Project of Playing the List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Project of Playing the List
Page 1 of 1