Oath Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oath Keeper Website

HomepageHomepage  HomeHome  Ladder  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is Abhi

Our users have posted a total of 755 messages in 130 subjects

The Elite Eight Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ytoabn

The Elite Eight Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Elite Eight Tournament   The Elite Eight Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:18 pm

I challenge the Oath Keepers to show up and represent in the Elite Eight Tournament, this Saturday at 4pm EST. It's a Brawl 1v1 tournament, open to anyone who shows up on time in the
Back to top Go down
Ytoabn

PostSubject: What?   The Elite Eight Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Are there rules against guests posting URLs? If so, just go to WiFi Frontier at 4pm EST, go to the chat.

www(dot)wififrontier(dot)com
Back to top Go down
King_Espio__
Admin
King_Espio__

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Card Sheets
Character:
Hit Points:
The Elite Eight Tournament Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elite Eight Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Action Points:
The Elite Eight Tournament Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elite Eight Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Eight Tournament   The Elite Eight Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:13 am

i am there! ill be an elite easy. :p
Back to top Go down
Hawk.

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Eight Tournament   The Elite Eight Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm

ha..my as$- butt sorry. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elite Eight Tournament   The Elite Eight Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elite Eight Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oath Keepers :: Challenge Ring-
Jump to: